Water Treatment Control Systems
Integra provide turnkey solutions in chemical dosing control & monitoring equipment to all water treatment sectors.
Our standalone controllers are manufactured in Australia to suit the harshest conditions.
Integra's systems can be customised to suit your specific control requirements.
Integra's Zetol Skid Control System
Integra's Zetol Skid Control System is designed to provide a compact all in one stand-alone solution for your water treatment requirements.
All major plumbing completed for a simpler install with carefully positioned and accessible quality components & sensors to make servicing easier and ensure a long service life.
Manufactured in Australia to suit the harshest conditions. The series is designed to accurately deliver treatment programs to meet & exceed the Australian Standards, including features to assist in optimizing performance and outcomes at site.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Unique Water Saving technology
- Simple ATM style Menu
- Selectable calibration
- Internet communication option
- High Quality PVC manifold components
- Five Multi Programmable timers
- Two Water Meter inputs (Make Up - Bleed)
- Four optional Water meter inputs
- Bleed failed alarm (Start or Stop)
- Relay test, Status, History & Force on timers
- Upgradeable firmware, configuration save file
- Motorized Bleed valve, power open spring closed
- Peristaltic Pumps, high quality squeeze tubing
- Flow sensor + five digital inputs
- Multi relay interlocking
- Microprocessor Control of:
- Conductivity, temperature Compensated
- ORP + Feed Pump (Fuzzy Logic or ON/OFF)
- pH Monitoring (Can be controlled by pump)
- Secondary Biocide & Inhibitor Feed Pump
- Programmable auto dosing
- History Reporting On Screen
- High Level Interface
- 4-20mA inputs & outputs
- USB History Download
- Multi Level Security
- Electrical Input: 95-240 VAC
- 1 x Bleed Valve 15mm - 240 VAC 100mA
- 1 x ORP Valve 15mm - 240 VAC 100mA
- 2 x 2 LPH dose pumps - 240 VAC > 100mA each
- 1 x 1 LPH dose pump - 240 VAC > 100mA
- Conductivity Control: uS/cm, ms/Cm, PPM scales with a range to 15,000 using the E-4A sensor
- Temperature reading and compensation E-4A
- ORP sensor, low foul double junction OE-21
- pH sensor, low foul double junction PE-21
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Feed Timers (5) Selectable from:
- 28 Day with Pre Bleed & Bleed Lockout Recycle with ON-OFF timer (HH:MM:SS)
- Percent of a time period
- Post with 1-100% of post bleed
- Recycle ON/OFF
- Pulse input uses water meter readings to dose proportionally and with accumulator.
- Water Meter Inputs 2 standard pulse or contact type
- Flow meter- four aux flow meter inputs to measure more Water meters or chemical consumption for dose verification
- Five digital inputs for low tank level, filter interlocking, external stop/start
- Flow switch
- Circulation pump for independent flow and treatment
- Stainless steel skid suitable for doorway delivery
- Enclosure for XS controller, pumps etc for extended life
- Schedule 80 20mm UPVC serviceable manifold
- 25KG erosion feeder for Bromine tablets
- Manifold & PVC pipework mounted on PVC backboard
For more information on our products and solutions, contact Integra Today.