Controllers, Pumps & Dosing Equipment
Integra provide turnkey solutions in chemical dosing control & monitoring equipment to all water treatment sectors.
We manufacture, supply and install a variety of ‘off the shelf’, as well as custom-designed water treatment dosing and analysis packages’ for the treatment of cooling towers, boilers and wastewater plants. These range from standalone controllers and pumps through to web-based remote monitored systems and fully integrated PLC controlled solutions.
Our dosing equipment utilises peristaltic self- priming pumps wherever practical (developed for the medical industry), avoiding “loss of prime” problems and the relatively high maintenance costs associated with traditional diaphragm pumps.
Integra manufacture a range of tailor-made systems:
- Multi-tower controllers and dosing pump skids (up to 4 towers from one system)
- Bag filter skids (multiple configuration options)
- Side stream filtration using unique hydro-cyclone spin filters
- Media-Filter skids
- Controllers: Zero Tolerance (integraZetol) remote monitored ORP dosing skids
- Corrosion monitoring systems
- Deposit monitoring systems
For more info contact Integra today.